Terms & Conditions
When you have selected the items you wish to purchase, simply place them into your shopping cart and proceed to the checkout. There you will be asked to enter your details and where you would like your goods delivered to. Then you will be taken to our secure payment provider. We partnered with SSL COMMERZ, the largest payment service providers in Bangladesh to ensure peace of mind and a secure payment process. You also have the option to choose Cash on delivery.
Once you have ordered, then you will receive an email confirmation detailing your purchase. Only once your goods have been shipped from our warehouse will we draw the amount you have paid.
All orders are subject to availability and confirmation of the order price. Don’t worry, if there’s an issue with an order, we’ll get in touch with you.
Very occasionally, we may need to refuse or cancel an order or close an account (even if we have previously confirmed your order) – e.g. if we notice something unusual on an order or an account. If this happens to you and you think we’ve made a mistake, please contact us and we will straighten it all out immediately.
PRICE & PRODUCT DETAILS
There’s a lot going on our side and from time to time we may price up or describe a product or promo wrongly. We are humans after all and we can make mistakes. If we discover an error for any goods you’ve ordered, we will bring it to your attention immediately and give you the option of reconfirming your order or cancelling it.
If we can’t get in touch with you, we will treat the order as cancelled. If you cancel and you’ve already paid, we will refund you in full within 1-5 business days.
Depending on the value of your order or the delivery option or address you choose, delivery costs may also be charged. Such additional charges will be clearly shown during the checkout process and included in the 'Total Cost'.
If you regret your purchase before the goods are shipped from our warehouse, its best to give us a call or send us an email as soon as possible. Because service is really important to us, we send goods out within a few hours, so you need to be quick to cancel your order! In many cases when payment is made using Credit or Debit card, if you aren't fast enough to cancel, then refund will be made with the interest rate deducted.
Our delivery person will make 3 attempts to deliver your order. After 3 attempts, if you are unable to receive your order, order will be cancelled.
Customers will have to pay Delivery Charge/Cancellation fee 60 Taka inside Dhaka and 100/120 Taka outside Dhaka if they do not want to receive the product, they have ordered from the delivery person
RETURNS & REFUNDS
When you shop with us, you will always have 48 hours to return goods. If we receive a return request after the 48 hours have expired, then we retain the right to refuse acceptance of returns. If you regret your purchase within the 48 hours, simply message us on our social media platforms (@defclo.official) or email email@example.com, with products and order number you wish to return with a reason and we will walk you through to the next step to sort out your return.
You can also return the products during delivery. You can ask the delivery person to wait and trial the clothes and if it is not to your liking, you may return them but please be aware that the delivery person are very busy with many more deliveries to make so please be fast when making the decision.
- We are currently only processing returns inside Bangladesh.
- Clearance items cannot be returned but can be exchanged
- The product needs to be in its original state and all original tags must be attached to return or exchange the product. Otherwise, product will be sent back to the customer and refund will not be processed.
- We only provide refunds for the product, we do not refund delivery charge.
- We deduct TK.100 from refunds for returns of every free standard delivery.
- Refunds are only process on Bkash in Bangladesh. We do not process any refunds on Banks, Nagads or by any other method.
- Customers will have to pay Delivery Charge/Cancellation fee 60 Taka inside Dhaka and 100/120 Taka outside Dhaka if they do not want to receive the product, they have ordered from the delivery person.
- Trial during Delivery is still free if a customer keeps a product. If a customer decides against taking any product, they will have to pay cancellation fee.
- We hold the right to not process or serve a customer if an individual misbehaves with our customer agent or has history of repeatedly not receiving orders or being rude to our customer service agent.
For delivery information click here